We offer customizable designs that can be found in our catalog. Browse our online catalog to get an idea of the customization options available or download our PDF catalog and print it out for your next church board meeting. You can see a few of the options here, but there are many more choices available!
If you don’t see a design that matches what you need, we can custom build the church furniture you are looking for. Contact us for custom orders.
There are a variety of quality fabrics on the market. We suggest using commercial grade olefin fabrics, since the fabric is stain, heat, mold and mildew resistant. We realize that some churches prefer a different fabric, or would like more options for specific fabric designs. Because of this, we are have a plethora of high quality fabric sources for you to choose from.
We have a variety of finish options for you to choose from. We are happy to help you find the finish that matches the style of your church – whether you are trying to match the interior finishes of the church, other furniture in the church, or a specific style.
Quality Materials and Construction
- We use solid oak wood for church pew ends and other church furniture
- We use 3/4″ thick high quality plywood under the padding of our pews, never particle board.
- Our finishing details such as the handrails, caps and moldings are solid red oak.
- We offer commercial grade fabrics that are built to be durable and long lasting.
- All of our seats are made with comfortability in mind and feature contoured seat cushions, lumbar support, and thick cushions.
- Our highly skilled craftsmen use quality materials and building techniques that lend to a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.